An administrator password in Windows 7 is the password to any account that's setup to access administrator level functions in Windows 7. There is also an account called "Administrator" but it's disabled in Windows 7 by default. What you really need in most cases is the password to any account that can act as an administrator. While forgot my Windows 7 Administrator password, we would be anxiety to reset it. If you are the one who puzzled on how to reset Windows 7 administrator password, please go through to learn how to do that job. Generally, you are required to have one Windows 7 administrator password recovery CD/DVD to reset Windows 7 password, well, this is a pretty easy procedure to those who get the Windows 7 reset disk in advance only. However, to the others who haven't got one in beforehand, what should they do to get the lost windows 7 password?
Here we would like to show you an effective Windows 7 administrator password reset solution which enables you remove Windows 7 password to reset the administrator, standard user and guest passwords easily without any data losing or file damage. Follow the steps below to quickly solve how to reset Windows 7 login passwords without install Windows OS.
1. Try leaving the password blank if you're trying to log on to the actual "Administrator" account. Just press Enter without typing anything when asked for it. This trick doesn't work nearly as often in Windows 7 as it did in Windows XP but it's still worth a shot.
2. Enter the password to your account. Usually, depending on how Windows 7 was setup on your computer, the primary user account will be configured with administrator privileges.
3. Try to remember your administrator password. As I mentioned in the last step, your account might be configured as an administrator, especially if you installed Windows 7 on your computer. If that's true, but you've forgotten your password, you might be able to make really good guesses at what the administrator password might be.
4. Have another user enter his or her credentials. If there are other users that have accounts on your Windows 7 computer, one of them may be setup with administrator access. If this is true, have the other user designate you as an administrator as well.
5. Perform a clean install of Windows 7. This type of installation will completely remove Windows 7 from your PC and install it again from scratch.
Obviously don't try this extreme solution unless you absolutely have to. For example, if you need an admin password to access operating system diagnostic tools and this is your last effort to save your PC, performing a clean install will work because you'll have an opportunity to setup a new account from scratch during Windows 7 setup.
Change Windows 7 administrator password using a password recovery software and then create a Windows 7 password recovery CD/DVD. You can reset windows 7 administrator password with Super Windows Password Reset. Some password recovery tools also have the ability to add administrator privileges to regular Windows 7 user accounts which could be valuable if you know your account's password but it's not an administrator account. Some can also enable accounts like the "Administrator" account.
Download the free trial and start your password recovery work!