If you want to create Windows 7 password reset disk with a password recovery software to get your Windows 7 admin password on computer, that’s not difficult any more.
Firstly, there is a Windows-provided solution that is to use a Windows 7 password reset disk. This would be simple if you have created a Windows 7 password reset disk before you forgot windows 7 password. Otherwise, this would not work for you. Fortunately, there is a password recovery software Super Windows Password Reset that can solve your password trick.
Super Windows Password Reset is a software designed to reset passwords for any version of Windows, which can be used to create a Windows 7 password reset disk to recover Windows 7 admin password for you. And you can just follow the steps below：
Step 1: Download and install this password recovery software in a computer that you can log on.
Step 2: To create a password reset disk with a blank CD/DVD or USB flash Drive by following its directions:
1. Start this password recovery software, select Reset local account password for Windows 7/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000, and then click Next.
2. Insert the CD/DVD or USB flash drive into the computer. Select CD/DVD or USB, click on Burn to start burning a password reset disk.
3. The password reset disk will be successfully burned automatically then. Then click Quit when finishing burning. Then put the burned password reset disk into the drive of your locked PC.
Step 3: Set Bois for CD/DVD
1. Reboot your PC and press F2 or Delete to enter your BIOS setup
2. in the Advanced or Boot tab, make sure your CD-ROM is setup as the first drive (if you created a CD/DVD password reset disk)
3. Press F10 and Y, and then ENTER to save the new BIOS settings and reboot your computer
Step 4: Reset Windows 7 password with the disk
1. Select the Windows system to reset password for to choose the windows system you use.
2. Select the User accounts to reset password for to choose the user account you forgot password.
3. your password will be reset then, just take out the password reset CD/DVD or USB and reboot your PC.